Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Introduction.

It is almost 5 years working in Oracle and Oracle Technologies and on this 28th, I am leaving Oracle. As per the Oracle's policy, I had done internal blogging on the areas I had worked and now its time to create a space to communicate with outer world.
I joined Oracle in late 2005 and got an opportunity to work on old and latest technologies and some functional areas.
As technical expert, I had worked on D2k (before and inside Oracle) , OA Framework, XML Publisher Reports and now on Oracle SOA Suite 10g and 11g.
My area of expertize is AOL, Java related Framework (OAF and ADF) and XML related Technologies( Web Services, XPaths, Xls, BPEL etc.)
I hope you would like to read the areas I have worked and provide your feedback on my blogs to improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment